Unity Tutorial 02

 Unity Tutorial 02 



I found this tutorial very enjoyable, and going into this tutorial I felt a lot more confident about Unity than I did before prior, going into it the first time in  Unity Tutorial 01. This software wasn't as confusing at all anymore and I got a hang of the mechanics. 

The only issue I found with this is that I had to be very precise with my coding in the Visual Studios application that's because just like coding itself being in Dreamweaver or in Brackets every little detail in the code you are writing has to be spot on when it comes to actually make the game work smoothly and properly and I did run into a few issues working the horizontal inputs and vertical inputs of the tutorial. But in the end, I eventually made the vehicle move forward and backward with the Arrow keys and also be able to rotate it without an issue.


Challenge 1 Plane Programming 


For this tutorial, it wasn't really a tutorial but more of a challenge and this was a pre-made game of a flying simulator that I had to fix up because there were some complications with the game such as 

 1. The plane moving backwards instead of forwards.
 2. The plane was going too fast so I had to set the speed to a slower speed.
 3. The camera was also in front of the plane so I had to put in the side of the plane while it was playing.
 4. The camera also wasn't following the plane so I had to fix the main camera to follow the plane wherever it goes.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Game